Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Zodiac Signs Pick-Up-Lines


ARIES: "I'm on fire. Can I run through your sprinkler?" 

TAURUS: "I just had to come talk with you. Sweetness is my weakness." 

GEMINI: "Do you have any overdue library books? 'Cause you've got the word "fine" written all over." 

CANCER: "Can I borrow a quarter? I want to call my mom and tell her I just met the person I'm going to marry." 

LEO: "Is it hot in here, or is it just me?" 

VIRGO: "Baby, you must be a broom, 'cause you just swept me off my feet." 

LIBRA: "If I had a rose for every time I thought of you, I'd be walking through my garden forever." 

SCORPIO: "Your place or mine?" 

SAGITTARIUS:"Hi, I'm writing a term paper on the finer things in life. Can I interview you? " 

CAPRICORN: "Have you always been this cute, or did you have to work at it?" 

AQUARIUS: "You're hot. You must be the reason for global warming." 

PISCES:"Are you as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside?" 

No comments:

Post a Comment